The following books were used as reference material for this website.
Thankyou to all authors for thier efforts in creating these valuable resources.
- Abbott, R.T. and G.F. Sandstrom, 1968. Seashells of North America. A
Guide to Field Identification. New York: Golden Press
- Griffith, L.M., 1967. The Intertidal Univalves of British Columbia.
BC Provincial Museum Hamdbook 26. Victoria: Royal British Columbia Museum.
- Harbo, R. M., 1997. Shells & Shellfish of the Pacific Northwest.
Madeira Park BC: Harbour Publishing.
- Kozloff, E.N., 1983. Seashore Life of the Northern Pacific Coast: An
Illustrated Guide to Northern California, Oregon, Washington, and British
Columbia. Vancouver: Douglas & McIntyre
- Kozloff, E.N., 1987. Marine Invertebrates of the Pacific Northwest.
Seattle: University of Washington Press
- McConnaughey, B.H. and E. McConnaughey, 1985. The Audubon Society Nature
Guides. Pacific Coast. New York: Alfred A. Knopf/Chanticleer Press.
- Morris, P.A., 1966. A Field Guide to Pacific Coast Shells. 2nd Edition.
Peterson Field Guide Series, 6. Boston: Haughton Mifflin Company.
- Morris, R.H., D.P. Abbott and E.C. Haderlie, 1980. Intertidal Invertebrates
of California. Stanford CA: Stanford University Press.
- Quayle, D.B., 1960. The Intertidal Bivalves of British Columbia.
BC Provincial Museum Handbook 17. Victoria: Royal British Columbia Museum.
- Rehder, H.A., 1981. The Audubon Society Field Guide to North American
Seashells. New York: Alfred A. Knopf/Chanticleer Press.
- Rice, T., 1973. Marine Shells of the Pacific Coast. Tacoma WA: ERco, Inc.
These links have also been found to be a great resource.